Your heater keeps you comfortable when the temperature drops outside. Sometimes, you haven’t used your heater in a long time and you’re having trouble now that winter has rolled around. Whether you need central heating repair or are looking to tune-up your heater before the cold months, Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air in Dayton, OH can assist you every step of the way with fast, reliable service.
You don’t have to worry about getting quoted for a replacement if you only need a repair. Our technicians are trustworthy and ready to offer you tailored solutions, even if all you need is a minor repair. If you need assistance, call us right away.
Is your furnace filter clogged and full of debris? Call us for filter replacement service.
When to Schedule Your Heater Tune-Up
Don’t be one of the homeowners that overlooks your regularly scheduled maintenance. It’s super important to have a professional look at your system regularly to ensure things are working like they should and that you don’t need any major repairs. A smart homeowner knows that maintenance means reduced utility costs and better functioning all around. That means more comfort, and more money in your pocket!
- Heating tune-ups should be scheduled at least once a year. The best time to schedule is before the cold weather rolls around.
- While heaters have a life of around 15-20 years, regular maintenance is a crucial part of making sure your system lasts that long. Lack of maintenance is one of the reasons many units fail before their time.
- A tune-up consists of a full check-up of your system. This includes a check of all electrical and mechanical components.
Common Signs You Need Heater Repair
Having your heater stop functioning in the middle of winter is not only uncomfortable, it can be dangerous. Your family deserves total comfort and a hassle-free experience. We can help you get there with same-day service. Here are some common signs you should look out for:
- Your electric bill is high: If your utility bill is higher than usual, your heater could be the problem.
- Inconsistent heating: if you notice that some areas of your home seem to be warm but others aren’t, your unit could be the culprit.
- Ineffective heating: If you have to crank your unit higher than usual in order to feel comfortable in your home, call us.
- Poor air quality: A unit that isn’t functioning properly will continue to circulate dust, pollen, and other contaminants in the air. The first place to check should be your filter.
- Discolored pilot light: If your pilot light isn’t blue, call us right away. A healthy pilot light is blue. Other colors could mean the presence of a gas leak.
Keep your home warm and cozy with an attractive gas log fireplace.
Why Work With Us
Your comfort matters to us. We strive to make every interaction hassle-free so that you can quickly get back to your daily routine. You shouldn’t have to spend the day shivering in your home. We get out to you fast and provide personalized solutions. Some benefits you can expect when working with us are:
- Knowledgeable technicians
- Same day service
- Emergency service options
- Easy financing options