Nothing is worse than spending your day or night shivering in your own home! You shouldn’t have to go through that. Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air in Dayton, OH has your comfort at the forefront! Our heating pros know the ins and outs of your heater and complete the service in an accurate and efficient manner. When you need a professional furnace contractor, you can call us!
Our experienced team of technicians complete every service in an accurate and professional manner. We offer flat-rate pricing on your pressing services. This means there are no surprises for you and you get to enjoy a hassle-free service experience.
Live in a milder climate? Heat pumps are a great option for homeowners looking to heat and cool their homes all in one!
We are proud to offer the following heating and furnace solutions:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Heater Repair and Maintenance
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Radiant Heating
- Boiler Services
- Filter Replacements
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Commercial HVAC
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Are you wondering when you should call a furnace contractor? It may be obvious if you find yourself freezing in your home. However, some signs are more subtle. Here are some red flags you should look for when considering if you should call us:
- Bad smells: A smell when firing up your furnace may be normal, however, if it doesn’t go away, you could have a gas leak or some other issue.
- Your unit won’t start up: if your unit won’t fire up, that’s an obvious sign it’s time to call the pros.
- Discolored pilot light: Check to see if your pilot light is blue. If it isn’t you may have a gas leak. Call us right away!
- Poor heat: If your unit fires up, but it isn’t getting as warm as you want it to be, you may have a mechanical issue that needs fixing immediately.
Professional Heating Installation
If you’re looking for a heating contractor that can do it all, choose us. Not only do we service furnaces, we service a variety of heaters including:
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Heating
- Ductless Mini-Splits
Installation by a knowledgeable professional is a must when it comes to your heating. You don’t want to risk shoddy installation that can lead to unnecessary, expensive problems and repairs.
Enjoy heating throughout your home with professional radiant heating service.
Why Work with Us?
We are a no-brainer when it comes to professional heating services. Why? Our dedication to your comfort is second to none! We prioritize your comfort and tailor our solutions to your needs. We offer same-day service so that we can get you back to enjoying your home fast. Some of the perks of working with us include:
- 24 hour service
- A+ BBB rated company
- Free estimates
- Trustworthy technicians