An integral part of your home comfort is your air conditioner. Not only does it keep you cool, but also it helps filter air and regulate humidity levels. Unfortunately, these units also have a shelf life, which means at some point, an air conditioning replacement may be needed. When the time comes, you can count on Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air as your AC installation company. With years of experience in the Dayton, OH area, and countless excellent reviews, you can trust that we’ll provide you with a high-quality solution, guaranteed!
Think your air conditioner still has some life left? Find out if our AC repair services can get your system cooling again.
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Replacement
While many cooling issues can be solved with basic repairs, in some cases, a replacement is always the best option. Consider upgrading your air conditioner if:
- Your unit is over 10-12 years old
- There is a constant need for repairs
- There are areas of your home getting little to no airflow
- Your energy costs are always on the rise
- You need constant repairs
- Your current repair issue costs roughly a third of a new unit
If repairs become a regular part of your routine, then investing in a new unit can have a better payoff. Additionally, if you’ve recently upgraded or added onto your Rochester, MN home, then your unit may no longer be able to cool that area.
Benefits of Timely AC Replacement
If you’ve been struggling with an old air conditioner for some time, opting for an air conditioning replacement will be a breath of fresh, cold air. However, there are more perks to an upgrade than cooler air, including:
- Lower Energy Costs: A common reason homeowners opt for a replacement is because of rising energy costs. Newer models are built to be energy-efficient and can often learn your routine, reducing runtime, and lower your energy costs over time.
- Quieter Operation: As an air conditioner deteriorates, it can get louder. Newer units are built to be quieter, providing you all the cooling you need without sacrificing performance or making tons of noise.
- Improved Performance: Whether you want better airflow, more consistent temperatures, or better cooling power in every inch of your home, a new unit will be able to provide it all.
- Modern Features: Weather you upgrade for an air conditioner that has energy-saving features or pair it with a smart thermostat, upgrading your unit is the best way to enjoy some modern features in your home.
If you still have questions about a potential replacement or are looking at various options for Dayton, OH air conditioning installation companies, be sure to contact us for an estimate.
Looking for an energy-efficient way to cool your home? Be sure to ask about our ductless mini split AC systems today!
Your Trusted AC Installation Contractor
Investing in a new air conditioner can be a daunting task, but with the right AC installation company by your side, it can be a rewarding experience. At Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air, we demonstrate the highest level of integrity with every service. Not only will we help you find the ideal unit for your home size and needs, but also we’re transparent with pricing so you can take the guesswork out of a major investment.