It’s easy to forget how important your ducts are to the proper functioning of your HVAC system and to your air quality. Your ducts can become filled with dust, allergens, pollen, pests, and more! This can hamper your HVAC’s ability to keep you comfortable in an efficient manner. That’s why you should call Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air in Dayton, OH for professional air duct cleaning services.
We offer free estimates so that you can have a professional take a look at your system free of charge. Our technicians are experienced and trustworthy so you can expect excellent, accurate service each and every time.
Are you looking for higher quality air filters for your home? We provide filter replacements.
When Should You Clean Your Ducts?
You want a clean and functioning HVAC system. Part of that is having clean and clear ducts throughout your home. It’s easy to overlook this important component because you don’t usually see it. However, as a rule of thumb, the NADCA suggests getting a cleaning every 3-5 years. Here are some other reasons you should clean your ducts:
- You’re a pet owner
- You’ve moved into a new home
- After a remodeling project
- If you’re experiencing an increase in allergy symptoms
Signs it’s Time to Call an Air Duct Cleaning Company
It is not uncommon for your air ducts to become filled with dust and debris over time with continued use. A clogged or leaking air duct can lead to a host of issues including loss of cooling/heating power, decreased air flow, increased presence of irritants in your system, and more. Scheduling regular cleaning is a great way to keep your HVAC healthy.
- Mold/mildew growth: The presence of mold or mildew near your vents is a sign of trouble. Mold and mildew can be harmful to your health. A cleaning can clear the problem and keep it from recurring.
- Major renovations: Major renovations in your home usually means there’s a ton of dust and other pollutants being sucked into your home’s vents. You should schedule a cleaning after a major renovation.
- Rising HVAC costs: If your heating or cooling costs are suddenly getting higher, it could be your HVAC system working harder to cool your home. It could signal leaks, blockages, or worse in your vents.
Is your AC failing to keep you cool? Call us for evaporator coil services.
Why Work With Us
If you’re looking for a reliable duct cleaning company, look no further than Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air. We work with you to solve whatever problem you’re having so that you can get back to enjoying the comfort of your home. We offer same-day solutions so that you don’t have to wait long to have your problem addressed. When you work with us, you can expect:
- 24/7 Service
- Financing Options
- A+ BBB Rating
- Veteran Owned and Operated