Because of our many years of experience working on farms, we understand your unique agricultural plumbing needs. No matter what you’re looking to do, our employees have the know-how to set up the perfect plumbing system for your farm. Don’t trust your farm to anyone but Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air.
If you’re not happy with your hot water, call us in the Dayton area and ask about our water heater services.
Plumbing Services for Farmers
Regardless of the need, whether it’s a simple plumbing system or a total water distribution system, we have the tools and experience to make it happen and will do it at an affordable price. Call on us if you need:
- Watering systems for livestock
- Specialized agricultural plumbing systems
- Water Heaters
- Water Softeners
- Filtering Systems
- All Service & Repair
- Well Pumps - New & Used
- Cistern Repair
We happily offer free estimates. Call us now for a free consultation and let us show you how your farm will benefit from our plumbing service.
Designing the Best Irrigation System
Getting the proper irrigation system installed is crucial for the smooth operation of your farm. For example, consider how much rain you get in an average season. If you live in a dry part of the country, you’ll need a beefy irrigation system, while you may require something less extravagant if you live in an area that sees frequent thunderstorms.
To install the best irrigation system for your farm, consult with an expert about the type of hardware you’ll need because there isn’t a one-size-fits-all system that’s right for everyone. Here are a few things to consider:
- Pumps - The most common type of pumps are centrifugal because of their reliability.
- Tanks - For storing large volumes of water, many experts recommend polyethylene tanks because of how long they last. However, some use pressure tanks, which creates continuous pressure from a well and eliminates the need for storage tanks.
- Piping - Most farm applications do well with PVC piping, as it’s versatile and durable.
To find out which irrigation system is best for your farm, call the experts at Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air.
When tree roots infiltrate your plumbing, our hydro jetting service is what you need to blast them out.
Comprehensive Agricultural Plumbing
At Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & Air, we’re committed to our Dayton, OH, farmers to offer them plumbing services that work just as hard as they do. We understand that no two farms are alike, which is why our experts can design a custom plumbing system around your specific needs. Here are just a few of the many services we offer:
- Domestic plumbing systems
- System design and construction
- Livestock watering systems
- Water heaters
- Water softeners
- Iron filters
- Service, maintenance, and repair